Facing slowness on the IOS devices

Facing slowness on the IOS devices

Hi,

I am developing one mobile application for both android and IOS, in that I am facing slowness in some process only in IOS devices:

1. When I do click on the input widgets in the login screen, it takes around 2-3 seconds to show up the cursor.

2. In HomeScreen I have placed some hyper links and the onclick event for some containers, in order to achieve Navigation and some action. In such cases I need to click very sharply on the hyper links and the containers, then only IOS devices shows response. If we do soft touch its not responding in a right manner.

Is anyone faced these kind of issues, please help me to sort it out. 

Thanks,

Vignesh Balasubramanian

1- Did you created a complex action on onChange event of Input? Coz I didn't ever faced such kind of issue in iOS nor Android

2- Can u mention some more detail ? via snapshot.

Hi Vignesh,

Does this always happen? Or only sometimes? if only sometimes, do you have any more details on when? and what iOS devices are you using for testing?

As for your links problem, if you could show us the hierarchy of containers and links, along with what your links and containers have on their event handlers would be helpful.

Hi Assif, Jorge,

I am having answer for both of you and here i will explain in ordered manner:

1. Yes, I have placed one java script code and it will run on the "onfocus" event of input box and that JS is used to apply a border coloring of the input widget.

code FYI:

if(document.activeElement === document.getElementById("InputPasswordVal"))
{
document.getElementById("bottom").style.borderBottom = "1px solid #921f5a";
document.getElementById("username").style.borderBottom = "1px solid #d2cfcf";
}
else{
    document.getElementById("bottom").style.borderBottom = "1px solid #d2cfcf";
    document.getElementById("username").style.borderBottom = "1px solid #921f5a";
}
abc();

2. FYI Jorge: Yes it happens every time and i am using "Iphone 6 plus" for testing.

when i click on those containers, its responding in a slow manner. Please help me to sort out this issue.

Thanks,

Vignesh Balasubramanian

Vignesh Bala wrote:

Hi Assif, Jorge,

I am having answer for both of you and here i will explain in ordered manner:

1. Yes, I have placed one java script code and it will run on the "onfocus" event of input box and that JS is used to apply a border coloring of the input widget.

code FYI:

if(document.activeElement === document.getElementById("InputPasswordVal"))
{
document.getElementById("bottom").style.borderBottom = "1px solid #921f5a";
document.getElementById("username").style.borderBottom = "1px solid #d2cfcf";
}
else{
    document.getElementById("bottom").style.borderBottom = "1px solid #d2cfcf";
    document.getElementById("username").style.borderBottom = "1px solid #921f5a";
}
abc();

2. FYI Jorge: Yes it happens every time and i am using "Iphone 6 plus" for testing.

when i click on those containers, its responding in a slow manner. Please help me to sort out this issue.

Thanks,

Vignesh Balasubramanian

Thanks for the details Vignesh ,

1-Let me check the same on my iOS device, But still can u disable the JS for the moment and check the same.Coz using JS is not a good practice always in  outsystems.

2-If we do soft touch its not responding in a right manner. : You have used onClick , if you want you can also use the ontouchstart,ontouchmove & ontouchend respectively for your desired action.

Thanks