Track who deleted the espace

Track who deleted the espace

Hi

Anyone knows how to track which user deleted the espace?

Solution

Hi Amoz,

You can find that information in the General logs. You'll get a message from eSpace (System) and Module ServiceCenter, with a message similar to Espace 'espace name' deleted (user: 'username')

Hope this helps!

Solution

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Amoz,

You can find that information in the General logs. You'll get a message from eSpace (System) and Module ServiceCenter, with a message similar to Espace 'espace name' deleted (user: 'username')

Hope this helps!

Thanks Jorge!! We found the culprit. For the System date format, anyway to track it to?

I don't think so, but whomever changed the System date format will have to have republished all the modules (including all the System Components, like RichWidgets, Charts or Text)... you may be able to track from there. 

Also, changing the System date format requires Admin privileges on your environment, something your typical users shouldn't really have in the first place...

Jorge Martins wrote:

I don't think so, but whomever changed the System date format will have to have republished all the modules (including all the System Components, like RichWidgets, Charts or Text)... you may be able to track from there. 

Also, changing the System date format requires Admin privileges on your environment, something your typical users shouldn't really have in the first place...

Ya.. I understand that. I have a group of developers now but none of them wanted to admit the changes. Anyway can I restrict their privileges to the access of "Environment Configuration"?

Amoz Tan wrote:

Ya.. I understand that. I have a group of developers now but none of them wanted to admit the changes. Anyway can I restrict their privileges to the access of "Environment Configuration"?

Yes, you can. Please check Managing the Applications Lifecycle > Create an IT Role.

Cheers,

Tiago.