Deployment Error

Deployment Error

Hello,

I'm receiving the below error when I click 1-Click-Publish button in OutSystems:

Deployment failed. Could not invoke ping. Exception: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

Can somebody help me to fix it?

Is this a personal environment, cloud environment, or a locally hosted environment?

Daryl Van Johnson wrote:

Is this a personal environment, cloud environment, or a locally hosted environment?

Hi Daryl,

Is a personal environment.

In Service Center:

Renan Roos wrote:

Daryl Van Johnson wrote:

Hi Daryl,

In Service Center:

Hi Renan,

Try to go to the lifetime and see did restart server link is visible or not?

If yes, then restart the server but I think in personal environment you can't see it.

If link is not visible then log a complaint in OS support.

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

Rajat Agrawal wrote:

Renan Roos wrote:

Daryl Van Johnson wrote:

Hi Daryl,

In Service Center:

Hi Renan,

If yes, then restart the server but I think in personal environment you can't see it.

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

Hi Rajat,

Thanks for your reply.

The link is not visible: 

I sent an email to outsystems support and I'm waiting for the reply. I think that is a issue in the server.

Regards.

Renan,

Interesting? I would wait a while and check it again. OutSystems my be updating your personal area and temporarily disabled publishing. If the issue persists, check out the Personal Environment Help area in support. If that's no help, put in a help desk ticket. 

Renan Roos wrote:

Rajat Agrawal wrote:

Renan Roos wrote:

Daryl Van Johnson wrote:

Hi Daryl,

In Service Center:

Hi Renan,

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

Hi Rajat,

Thanks for your reply.

The link is not visible: 

I sent an email to outsystems support and I'm waiting for the reply. I think that is a issue in the server.

Regards.

Hi Renan,

We can see in licensed environment. Personal suggestion not wait for email response, just go and log complaint in https://success.outsystems.com/support portal. When you send a email to OS, then they filter and assign to concern team which take time and also asked many question from you. For quick reply is good for log a complaint in Support portal.

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

Rajat Agrawal wrote:

Renan Roos wrote:

Rajat Agrawal wrote:

Renan Roos wrote:

Daryl Van Johnson wrote:

Hi Daryl,

In Service Center:

Hi Renan,

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

Hi Rajat,

Thanks for your reply.

The link is not visible: 

Regards.

Hi Renan,

We can see in licensed environment. Personal suggestion not wait for email response, just go and log complaint in https://success.outsystems.com/support portal. When you send a email to OS, then they filter and assign to concern team which take time and also asked many question from you. For quick reply is good for log a complaint in Support portal.

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

Hi there,

I did the both, e-mail and support ticket.

I'm waiting for replies until now :|

Thanks all,

Renan.

Good Renan.. Soon you will get response.

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal