Hi,

At my work I currently developing mobile application. For debug I use my android phone Xiaomi Mi Max 2. I have problem that whenever I turn on debugging with Android device app jumps into screen set as Dashboard. When I start app it misses splash screen and whole module where user needs to create account that I need to debug and fix. When I use app without debugger everything works fine. If I run app without debbuger, get into functionality after splash screen and turn on debugging app is automatic turning on dashboard screen. Do you have idea how to change it?

Regards,
Jakub

Jakub Oles wrote:

Hi,

At my work I currently developing mobile application. For debug I use my android phone Xiaomi Mi Max 2. I have problem that whenever I turn on debugging with Android device app jumps into screen set as Dashboard. When I start app it misses splash screen and whole module where user needs to create account that I need to debug and fix. When I use app without debugger everything works fine. If I run app without debbuger, get into functionality after splash screen and turn on debugging app is automatic turning on dashboard screen. Do you have idea how to change it?

Regards,
Jakub

If your are logged-in at the initial stage than you will not see the Login Screen & the navigation will switch to the Dashboard i.e Home.

Also check whether your Dashboard is checked to only registered, it should not be set on Anonymous, If you are validation/using the login provided by outsystems.

Cheers

assif_tiger wrote:

If your are logged-in at the initial stage than you will not see the Login Screen & the navigation will switch to the Dashboard i.e Home.

Also check whether your Dashboard is checked to only registered, it should not be set on Anonymous, If you are validation/using the login provided by outsystems.

Cheers

Hi Assif,

We have app where user is always at start needed to log in, or create account. We do not have remember user or guest function. When I'm in other screens of app and turn on debugger it also moves me automaticly to dashboard.

Cheers