Not able to display the selected records in the page using the checkboxes

Not able to display the selected records in the page using the checkboxes

We have one outsystems web page having the list of records along with the check-boxes.

Need to able to select the checkboxes and click of submit should go to another screen and should display the selected records.

Hi,

If you are using a ListItem & showing all the records with Checkbox then you can control the Visibility of checkbox via using expression in style class such that the ListItem tapped gonna make visible checkbox.

Whereas can u share some more detail about your issue with appropriate snapshots.

Thanks

assif_tiger wrote:

Hi,

If you are using a ListItem & showing all the records with Checkbox then you can control the Visibility of checkbox via using expression in style class such that the ListItem tapped gonna make visible checkbox.

Whereas can u share some more detail about your issue with appropriate snapshots.

Thanks

Hi,

Please find the attached screen shot. We should be able to select the records and when you click on submit then the  selected records should get displayed in another page / same page and need the summurization of Unit Price column. 

Let me know if you need any other details. 

Hi AfeezPasha Mohammad,

If it would be my requirement I would solve this scenario as follows:

Screen A -> Screen B

1) Create a local variable of list type maybe it is of structure or some data type as per the table record in Screen A.

2) Using ListAppend action I would append the selected record to the local list variable on every check boxes onClick action or on submit button click I would append all the selected record to the local list variable .

3) On click to submit button the action would end with a destination screen B and I would send the selected record list to the Screen B as input parameter.

Note: If the selected record in Screen A is huge amount of record then this approach would degrade the performance for that you have to follow some other approach.

Hope that this little contribution would help you to decided a better approach.

Kind Regards,

Benjith Sam