Migrating web issues.

Migrating web issues.

I tried to migrate and transfer all application from production to testing environment. I downloaded all of them and open them on the testing environment. However, somehow it's not working at all. I have gotten missing or not found dependencies and other issues. How and what should I do that for being able to migrate and run it on the testing environment?

John,

I would advise you to use the Lifetime to migrate the applications from the Production environment to the Test, please let me know if you need help to do that.

Otherwise, when you published the applications you should have obtained some compilation error telling you that some dependencies were missing. If you go to the ServiceCenter you should be able to check the broken eSpaces.

Davide Periquito wrote:

John,

I would advise you to use the Lifetime to migrate the applications from the Production environment to the Test, please let me know if you need help to do that.

Otherwise, when you published the applications you should have obtained some compilation error telling you that some dependencies were missing. If you go to the ServiceCenter you should be able to check the broken eSpaces.

Thank for answering. One quick question!. What's the Lifetime? Where can I find it to do migrate the application?

Hi,

normally lifetime would be used to deplpy applications from development to test to production etc.

--> https://www.outsystems.com/videos/lifetime-application-deployment/

Your case is also possible but a bit more tricky.

How did you end up not having the applications on your test-environment?

What errors did you get?

Did you create a full-solution to be published on test?

Oh, I see. I will try that out tomorrow and let you know what's going on.

Here is the thing. An engineer who made the applications left before training another, so I try to figure this out and make it working. Further, I could develop it.

Thank you.