Error

  

I have an error when I click on the link for personal environment it says try again

Hi @tony! Could you provide us with a screenshot of the error that you are seeing?

Also it would be helpful if you could provide us with steps you took that brought you to the error. 


Thanks!
#taufiqjusoff

Tony Corrocher wrote:

I have an error when I click on the link for personal environment it says try again

Hi Tony,


Which type of error you are facing? 

Can you please describe in details.


Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal


Rajat Agrawal wrote:

Tony Corrocher wrote:

I have an error when I click on the link for personal environment it says try again

Hi Tony,


Which type of error you are facing? 

Can you please describe in details.


Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal




Tony Corrocher wrote:

Rajat Agrawal wrote:

Tony Corrocher wrote:

I have an error when I click on the link for personal environment it says try again

Hi Tony,


Which type of error you are facing? 

Can you please describe in details.


Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal




Hi Tony,

Please go and check error log in service center. This is because something is wrong in code due to which error is generating while loading.


Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal


Tony, 

Below is the screenshot where you need to look at -


Rajat