SOAP Integration Error : Client found response content type of multipart/related

SOAP Integration Error : Client found response content type of multipart/related

Am currently using Outsystems 10 to integrate to a documentum soap web service. 

Importing the service is working without any problems, but outsystems returns the following error when parsing the response message. 

Is this due to outsystems limitation for SOAP?

Client found response content type of 'multipart/related; type="application/xop+xml"; boundary="uuid:faa3c2d6-fa2d-4601-8ac4-5d6cf12f558c"; start="<root.message@cxf.apache.org>"; start-info="text/xml"', but expected 'text/xml'.
 The request failed with the error message:
 --
 --uuid:faa3c2d6-fa2d-4601-8ac4-5d6cf12f558c
 Content-Type: application/xop+xml; charset=UTF-8; type="text/xml"
 Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary
 Content-ID: <root.message@cxf.apache.org>

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soap:Body><ns2:createProspectFileResponse xmlns:ns2="http://ws.jtc.com/"><return><file_ref_num>MLM-CMA-0033462</file_ref_num><id>0b02c2808038bda7</id><success>true</success></return></ns2:createProspectFileResponse></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>
 --uuid:faa3c2d6-fa2d-4601-8ac4-5d6cf12f558c--

Hi Caulibeam,

i'm gettign the same issue.  different service but same error .  Did you get around this at all?

Just a quick update and i'm not sure this will help you, but I just tried soap services in platform 11 which were failing in platform 10.  Worked perfectly.

[update] aaaand it comes with a whole set of other problems unfortunately.  getting problems with polymorphism.

hi 

I need help to consume wsdl, now I am getting security issues while consuming. security policy issues.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Steve Bramley wrote:

Just a quick update and i'm not sure this will help you, but I just tried soap services in platform 11 which were failing in platform 10.  Worked perfectly.

[update] aaaand it comes with a whole set of other problems unfortunately.  getting problems with polymorphism.

I just tried it today, still getting the error? What were you integrating to previously?

not in v11 of the platform, but I can't consume the service where there polymorphism happening.  have to cherry pick which endpoints to bring in.

Steve Bramley wrote:

not in v11 of the platform, but I can't consume the service where there polymorphism happening.  have to cherry pick which endpoints to bring in.

Hi Steve,
Polymorphism will be supported in O11 until the end of the year. Please check the release notes of the versions that will come out.

Bruno Cunha e Silva wrote:

Hi Steve,
Polymorphism will be supported in O11 until the end of the year. Please check the release notes of the versions that will come out.

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for checking in on this thread.  Unless something's happened in the last few days or you've made a typo (did you mean WONT be supported until until the end of the year?), the error I get when trying to consume a soap service endpoint with polymorphism is captured in the attached screen-shot.

either way, seems like we'll have to go back to .net to consume soap for anything immediate

Hi Steve,

In O11, whenever an unsupported feature is detected in any of the WS selected methods, as in the case you exposed, a message like the one in your screenshot is shown, informing the motive that caused the method not to be imported.

Thanks Bruno, I already understood that. However I didn't understand your statement sorry.  but what's important is we're in danger of pulling this thread right off target.  Do you have anything constructive to assist Caulibeam with?

You're right Steve and I'm sorry, the thread was going off target.

@Caulibeam - The service response type - "application/xop+xml" is not supported in OutSystems, thus, you'll need to create an extension in Integration Studio to consume that service.