Show the list inside the nested According.

Show the list inside the nested According.

Hi,

Can anyone help me to show the list of record inside my nested Accordion? I have to show a hierarchy of record on UI which contain structure like that-

1(uppermost)

1.1(First child)

1.2(Second Child)

1.3(Third Child)

Hi Abhay,

You can use Outsystems structures, use the following way:

1) Click Data tab

2) Right click Structure folder.

3) Add structure from menu

4) Name it "Sub Child "

5) Add new structure attribute and name it "Sub Child Column",

6) Repeat from (1) to (4) and name it new structure "Child Node"

7) Add new structure attribute for "Child Node" structure, and name it "ChildColumn",

8) And select the new column "ChildColumn" and in the property pane, choose Data Type "SubChild Node" List, from the list,

9) Again repeat from (1) to (4), and for new structure, name it "ParentNode",

10) Add new structure attribute for "ParentNode", and name new column "ParentColumn",

11) And select the new column "ParentColumn" and in the property pane, choose Data Type "Child Node" List, from the list,

All the structure with List datatype, so you have more than one record is possible.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Balu

Balu wrote:

Hi Abhay,

You can use Outsystems structures, use the following way:

1) Click Data tab

2) Right click Structure folder.

3) Add structure from menu

4) Name it "Sub Child "

5) Add new structure attribute and name it "Sub Child Column",

6) Repeat from (1) to (4) and name it new structure "Child Node"

7) Add new structure attribute for "Child Node" structure, and name it "ChildColumn",

8) And select the new column "ChildColumn" and in the property pane, choose Data Type "SubChild Node" List, from the list,

9) Again repeat from (1) to (4), and for new structure, name it "ParentNode",

10) Add new structure attribute for "ParentNode", and name new column "ParentColumn",

11) And select the new column "ParentColumn" and in the property pane, choose Data Type "Child Node" List, from the list,

All the structure with List datatype, so you have more than one record is possible.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Balu

Hi Balu,

Do we need to add some logic in Preparation as well?

Thanks,

Abhay

Hi,

Based on your use case, after you create this structure you can assign data from any source, maybe webservice or anyother,

If you are going to show in Webscreen, then yes you need to assign datasource to this new structure in the preparation, after you can show in the screen.

if you tell me the exact use case, then i will explain you more in detail.

Thanks,

Balu