Showing All Records in List

Showing All Records in List

Trying to show all records in a short, 2-column list on a mobile app similar to what the ListTableRecords widget does for a web app. Can you suggest which widgets to use for mobile to accomplish this? I'm currently using adaptive columns and have dropped the attributes from an aggregate into the table cells, but this only shows the last value in the list and its not clear to me how to iterate through all items. Is there another combination of widgets I should be using?

Thanks!

Hi Joel,

Use the list widget to iterate the records, you just need to pass the list value

Regards,

Pankaj Pant

Joel Henderson wrote:

Trying to show all records in a short, 2-column list on a mobile app similar to what the ListTableRecords widget does for a web app. Can you suggest which widgets to use for mobile to accomplish this? I'm currently using adaptive columns and have dropped the attributes from an aggregate into the table cells, but this only shows the last value in the list and its not clear to me how to iterate through all items. Is there another combination of widgets I should be using?

Thanks!

Hi Joel,

You can bind list record or entity to the List widget then defined the attributes which you want to display in the screen under ListItem widget.

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal 

Hi Joel,

If I understood correctly, your major difficulty is finding to iterate a list in two columns in a mobile app.

For that scenario, you can use the Gallery widget from Silk UI.

With the Gallery widget you can define the number of columns in every phone / tablet - portrait / landscape combination. The only thing you have to do after is using a List widget inside the Content placeholder as you usually do.

In this example, I force it to appear four records per line no matter if it is a phone / tablet nor if it is in portrait / landscape mode.

Best regards,

João

Hi Joel,

There are several ways to do it.

1. Take a List control from widgets, drop your table inside it and reside the expressions or the containers as pper your need.

Now you can see the 2 column list with all the records.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. You can use the 2 Columns widget under List widget.

You can find 2 Columns widget under Adaptive Flow under MobilePatterns

and under each column you can use expression to reflect your value.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. And 3rd one is, as mentioned in above post by João Marques.

You can use Gallery widget from Silk UI.

Regards,

Himanshu