[FullCalendar 2] Change Calendar Locale

[FullCalendar 2] Change Calendar Locale

Forge Component
(19)
Published on 2016-03-23 by Grazina
19 votes
Published on 2016-03-23 by Grazina

Hello, I'm trying to change the current calendar locale to match week days and month names to my country, even setting 'locale' option in "Agenda Options JSON"

I need help

I Have seen components (do not know if this one is), where the logic for locals other than US are not implemented in the Javascript. First look if there are functions handeling your local settings. (Lost a lot of time on such a problem in the past :) )

Patrick Baanvinger wrote:

I Have seen components (do not know if this one is), where the logic for locals other than US are not implemented in the Javascript. First look if there are functions handeling your local settings. (Lost a lot of time on such a problem in the past :) )

Thanks for your response, in the native javascript components, a simple "SetCurrentLocale" call in "Preparation" method changes component language, but it doesn't work in this case.

Hi Saulo,

Set the locale option in the "Agenda Options JSON" or in the "GeneralDisplayOptions" and set the TextTimeCustomizationJSON to "" (empty string).

If you do not set something in the TextTimeCustomizationJSON it will set the names to be the english ones and that will override the locale setting.

Cheers,

José