static entity

static entity

In the  documentation topic create and use enumurate whtat is the Clause 6 of example:

"Open the PlaceDetail screen and drag and drop the new CategoryId attribute to the form on the screen. This allows editing the relationship and categorize places" .

hassan mah wrote:

In the  documentation topic create and use enumurate whtat is the Clause 6 of example:

"Open the PlaceDetail screen and drag and drop the new CategoryId attribute to the form on the screen. This allows editing the relationship and categorize places" .

Hello,

It means that you should drag and drop the CategoryId attribute created on the Place entity (Step 5) to the already existing form, so you can categorize a given place.

Cheers!

hello Armando Gomes

But I do not know exactly where exactly the order of the form is

Hi hassan mah,

I suggest you go through the Developing OutSystems Web Applications online training, you'll learn the why and how to do it in the first few chapters.

hassan mah wrote:

hello Armando Gomes

But I do not know exactly where exactly the order of the form is

Adding to Jorge's answer, the purpose of the training is for you to understand the concepts. It is not a "follow this guide blindly since no thinking is required".

Knowing that you can drag the identifier into the form and that it will generate a dropdown is the concept, putting that dropdown in the 3rd position is not from the second text input isn't.

Also, there is some "freedom" when developing: I've used some budget tracking applications and while some require me to start the "expense" with the type, others just asked for the type as the last piece of information. Do whatever feels natural to you :)

Cheers!