[Time Zone] Server version 11

Forge Component
(13)
Published on 2018-10-01 by André Vieira
13 votes
Published on 2018-10-01 by André Vieira

Hi Guys, do you already have a version that can be used in server version 11? I get an Error message while republishing the extension. 

Grtz,

Eric 

Hi Eric,

It'll help the maintainers if you actually could show the error you're getting :).

Please find below the error message that pops up when publishing the Time Zone extension in Server version 11.

Hope this clarifies it a bit ...

+1

Affecting me also.

Solution

Hi Eric,

It looks to me that this is a problem in publishing the extension in the server. You can try to work around it by opening the extension in Integration Studio and publish it from there.

I'll upload a OutSystems 11 version as soon as my personal environment is updated :/

Solution

I can confirm that by opening the extension in Integration Studio 11, running Verify, dealing with any (minor) issues, and 1-click-publishing, the error has been resolved for me.

Thanks Andre for the update ...!!!

Andre,

I am getting the following error when trying to use Integration Studio to publish version 6.0.0 of Time Zone to my new O 11 environment.  Do you have a different version of the extension that works with the current version of Outsystems 11?

Regards,

Lennie

.NET Compilation.

Project file contains ToolsVersion="12.0". This toolset may be unknown or missing, in which case you may be able to resolve this by installing the appropriate version of MSBuild, or the build may have been forced to a particular ToolsVersion for policy reasons. Treating the project as if it had ToolsVersion="4.0". For more information, please see https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=291333.
TimeZone.cs(147,17): warning CS0618: 'OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.GenericExtendedActions.Audit(OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.HeContext, string, string)' is obsolete: 'Deprecated. Please use LogMessage(heContext, message, moduleName)'
TimeZone.cs(201,17): warning CS0618: 'OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.GenericExtendedActions.Audit(OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.HeContext, string, string)' is obsolete: 'Deprecated. Please use LogMessage(heContext, message, moduleName)'
TimeZone.cs(202,17): warning CS0618: 'OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.GenericExtendedActions.Audit(OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.HeContext, string, string)' is obsolete: 'Deprecated. Please use LogMessage(heContext, message, moduleName)'
 TimeZone -> C:\Users\geekadmin\AppData\Local\Temp\3281444d-4fa4-4559-af3f-2a2460591024\Source\NET\bin\OutSystems.NssTimeZone.dll
Project file contains ToolsVersion="12.0". This toolset may be unknown or missing, in which case you may be able to resolve this by installing the appropriate version of MSBuild, or the build may have been forced to a particular ToolsVersion for policy reasons. Treating the project as if it had ToolsVersion="4.0". For more information, please see https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=291333.
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(1605,5): warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(1605,5): warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "Microsoft.VisualStudio.QualityTools.UnitTestFramework". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
UnitTest1.cs(2,17): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'VisualStudio' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
UnitTest1.cs(10,10): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'TestMethod' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
UnitTest1.cs(10,10): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'TestMethodAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
UnitTest1.cs(7,6): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'TestClass' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
UnitTest1.cs(7,6): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'TestClassAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I was able to recompile/redeploy this version on a different machine and upload to O11 environment....so I think it must be the visual studio 2017 setup on the first machine that was throwing the errors.

Lennie