Web application - multiple access at the same time

Web application - multiple access at the same time

Hi,

on my web application the user can import data and get an output. Right now only one person online can use the application but I want multiple users to be able to import data and get an output at the same time and independently. Is that possible? How would I do this?

Thanks in advance

moonwatah

Hi,

Can you explain more in detail, you mean getting data in REST Api / Webservice?, what do you mean by only one person online use application, what exact error message you are getting, so it will good have analysis.

Thanks,

Balu

Hello Moonwatah,

You'll have to create more users and grant them the required roles. Please take a look at this documentation.

Happy (low)coding!

Armando Gomes wrote:

Hello Moonwatah,

You'll have to create more users and grant them the required roles. Please take a look at this documentation.

Happy (

Hi Armando,

thank you for your reply. But it is still as if I am sharing my application with someone else..

Is there anything else I must do other than add users and grant them their roles?

Thanks

moonwatah wrote:

Armando Gomes wrote:

Hello Moonwatah,

Happy (

Hi Armando,

thank you for your reply. But it is still as if I am sharing my application with someone else..

Is there anything else I must do other than add users and grant them their roles?

Thanks

In that case, if you want to use the same application but different data, then you need to take a look at multi-tenancy.

Happy (low)coding!