[Multilingual Mobile Component] After Update Platform To 11 version Multilingual Mobile Component has problem

[Multilingual Mobile Component] After Update Platform To 11 version Multilingual Mobile Component has problem

Forge Component
(11)
Published on 4 Oct by OutSystems R&D
11 votes
Published on 4 Oct by OutSystems R&D

When i run my mobile app its make crash my app and error shown on page ' There was an error processing your request '

and also when i remove client actions of multilingual from OnApplicationReady app working when i try to change language Script text error will show

can you help me?

vahid mahdavi wrote:

When i run my mobile app its make crash my app and error shown on page ' There was an error processing your request '

and also when i remove client actions of multilingual from OnApplicationReady app working when i try to change language Script text error will show

can you help me?

There is a new version of this component (2.0.0) available for OS11. Have you tried upgrading to the OS11 version?

I tried latest version yes this version . Please check it has for sure problem .

I checked everythings . My apps working for several month without problems but now we had this problem and i dont know what can i do.

I am still on OS10 so I can't check this. I was just curious if this was a case of not using a right version for the new platform. "There was an error processing your request" is a generic error message if you can provide the service center error and stack trace that will probably help the components team to analyze the issue.

Hi vahid mahdavi,

A new version has just been uploaded to the forge. Can you check if it fixes your problem?

Many thanks.

vahid mahdavi wrote:

I tried latest version yes this version . Please check it has for sure problem .

I checked everythings . My apps working for several month without problems but now we had this problem and i dont know what can i do.

Hi,

Did you have the chance to try the new version?