Can't drag and drop an entity attribute from right bar to the canvas

Can't drag and drop an entity attribute from right bar to the canvas

I try to drag and drop an entity attribute from the right bar to the title of my app but it doesn't work. It has the below error. What is this error? And how can i fix it? Pls help me. Thank you very much.

Hello Khai,

Save your work (publish) and close and open Service Studio.
It seems that it becomes unstable. Usually closing/open it will solve this problem.

(I just tested here and I can do this operation without problems).

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Khai,

Save your work (publish) and close and open Service Studio.
It seems that it becomes unstable. Usually closing/open it will solve this problem.

(I just tested here and I can do this operation without problems).

Cheers.

Hello Eduardo,

Thank you for your help. I tried many times but the results were not as expected. The error still happens. I don't know the reason. 

Hi Khai Kiew Minh,

Please check the version of Service Studio and see if more recent versions have fixed anything with a description similar to the problem you are facing. If so, upgrade your Service Studio and see if it fixes the problem.

It is also possible that your module has become corrupt somehow... my suggestion in this case would be to try and open previous versions of your Planet module (on the Module menu, you will have some entry to Open Other Versions...) and try and see if you can perform the same action on those versions without triggering the erro.

When you find a version that works you can continue from that version (you may loose some work... just make sure you actually redo it and not copy & paste from the module version that was throwing the error).

Hope this helps

Hi Jorge,

Thank you for your help, i will try. Have a good day!

Hello

I am having the same issue here...

Unfortunately no solution yet.

Hey Khai,

Sorry for the late reply, I just saw this today!

Can you still reproduce the problem? Can you please send me the oml and the steps to reproduce it so that I can try to help you?

As a workaround try to:

- Drag expression and set the value

or 

- Right click the placeholders, insert widget, expression (and then set the value).

Cheers,

Also, what version are you using?

We recently fixed a similar bug so please consider update your Service Studio version and check if the problem remains.

Hope this helps!

Hi,

Can you please check properties of entity

Expose read only property should be false

Public  property should be true

Regards

-SK-