[OneSignal Plugin] How to load the onesignal plugin in mobile app

[OneSignal Plugin] How to load the onesignal plugin in mobile app

Forge Component
(9)
Published on 19 Oct by OutSystems R&D
9 votes
Published on 19 Oct by OutSystems R&D

Hi 

Can anyone explain how to load a onesignal plugin as whenever I call the registerwituser action I am receiving an error stating plugin not loaded in mobile application for android.

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep

fabio pereira wrote:

Hi,

Try to consult:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/Development_FAQs/How_to_Use_Push_Notifications_with_OneSignal

Hi Fabio

I have done all the steps involved in this link still get and error as plugin not loaded. I used checkonesignalplugin and got is available output as false and error message as plugin not loaded. Can someone help me with this.

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep

Hello, Pradeep,

Are you testing on a generated mobile app? Remember that while testing plugins, you need to generate a mobile app with the required native code and use it to fully test plugin functionality (or use OutSystems Now, if it includes the plugin you are using).

Please let us know if you were able to overcome this situation.

Best regards,

Carlos

Carlos Simões wrote:

Hello, Pradeep,

Are you testing on a generated mobile app? Remember that while testing plugins, you need to generate a mobile app with the required native code and use it to fully test plugin functionality (or use OutSystems Now, if it includes the plugin you are using).

Best regards,

Carlos

Hi Carlos

Yes I am testing on a generated mobile app only. I am still having the issue(Plugin not loaded).

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep

Pradeep KK wrote:

Carlos Simões wrote:

Hello, Pradeep,

Best regards,

Carlos

Hi Carlos

Yes I am testing on a generated mobile app only. I am still having the issue(Plugin not loaded).

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep

Did you generate and install the mobile app after adding the OneSignal plugin?

If so, could you get in touch with us via Support case so we can have a look?

Thanks and best regards,

Carlos

Hi,

Does the onesignal site have the app registered and use the application's appid?

Has the onaplicationReady been created on the site?

Carlos Simões wrote:

Pradeep KK wrote:

Carlos Simões wrote:

Hello, Pradeep,

Best regards,

Carlos

Hi Carlos

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep

Did you generate and install the mobile app after adding the OneSignal plugin?

If so, could you get in touch with us via Support case so we can have a look?

Thanks and best regards,

Carlos

Hi Carlos 

Yes the mobile app was generated and installed on mobile.

One of my team member had already raised the ticket yesterday.

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep

fabio pereira wrote:

Hi,

Does the onesignal site have the app registered and use the application's appid?

Has the onaplicationReady been created on the site?

Hi Fabio

Yes the appid generated in onesignal site is being used. 

I am using register with user hence we have implemented registerwithuser on login click.

Thanks & Regards
Pradeep

Have you already put the WebBlock of the OneSignal WebBlock layout?