Updated IDE to 10.0.906.0 To Do app now broken?

Updated IDE to 10.0.906.0 To Do app now broken?

Hi, I just did two things: woke up my training environment for the To Do List training course, and then updated the IDE to 10.0.906.0 and now I can't test in a browser, or do a 1-click publish (it hangs indefinitely at the final Deployment step). Ideally, I want to just republish from the downloaded course materials for the Input Checking lab to "reset" my modules to a known state, but when I try to do anything, like delete the eSpace, I just get a hanging "Loading" status icon (as in the bottom left corner).

As an aside, I wanted to "reset" and blow away my app version, because my Item list wouldn't display. I now know what I had done wrong, due to another post in here.  So I could continue to use my version, but now no versions will successfully emulate in a browser, or 1-click publish.  Please help?  I have shut down my machine, logged off etc. so I don't think its a permissions issue.

And here's the deployment screen "hanging". It just stays here, not updating.

Hi Paul,

Once you press 1-Click Publish, after the Uploading step all activity is done on the server, not in Service Studio. So an upgrade of SS can't have caused this. My best bet is that the deployment service on the server is down or hanging (a know thing to occur occasionally). Please contact OutSystems Support to check on this and have it rectified.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Paul,

Once you press 1-Click Publish, after the Uploading step all activity is done on the server, not in Service Studio. So an upgrade of SS can't have caused this. My best bet is that the deployment service on the server is down or hanging (a know thing to occur occasionally). Please contact OutSystems Support to check on this and have it rectified.

Thank you Kilian, I will do as you advise, once I work out exactly how.  Many thanks!

Hi Paul,

Contacting Support is as easy as clicking here :). (The long version: click "Support" in the top-most menu, then click "Open Support Case".)