How to achieve split payment terms

How to achieve split payment terms

Hi All,

Currently am stuck with this help me on this.

Percentage Count=100%
Days
5th
17th
25th

here we can split percentage into many but i need the count as 100
eg: 25, 25, 25, 25 =100%
      90, 10 =100%
      50, 50 =100%
help me on this
in web application
Thanks in Advance,

Regards,
Manikandan K

Hi Manikandan,

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what you mean. You want the sum of the percentages in the table?

Hi,

If I understand what you need. Example, the total is total value of 100 days is 1000 (100%), but you can split into many days as you want and show the % of the total until that day. If you split into 5 days and value is 100 is 10%, on day 10 if value is 250 is 25% and so on. How total value progress over the time

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Manikandan,

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what you mean. You want the sum of the percentages in the table?

Yes

Manikandan K wrote:

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Manikandan,

Yes

You can do another query similar to the one that is filling the table but only to sum all percentages.

One query for results another one for count.

Nelson Inácio wrote:

One query for results another one for count.

Or, in case it's not that many records, just loop over the query result and sum it yourself (quicker than doing a new query).

Help me to achieve on this..

Hi Manikandan,

It's all pretty basic OutSystems functionality. If you really have no clue how to do this, I'd advise you to revisite the online training material, or perhaps start with Eduardo's excellent "how to" article.