Prompt message showing URL of the outsystems server

Prompt message showing URL of the outsystems server

Hi Team,

In my mobile application, i am using javascript to prompt a confirmation message on delete button click. This prompt message box is showing the URL of our outsystems server along with the Message; Please see below screenshot for reference

Can you please let me know how can i delete or replace that URL with our App name?

Solution

Hello,

From my knowledge you have no way to control that situation (since it is a "browser"/frame behavior not controlled by the application). As a workaround you can use the pop-up widget that is available on the mobile patterns. 

By using that widget you can better control the behavior of you application, and customize it the way you want.

Regards

Solution

Hi Venkata,

I think it is a default behavior of Java Script, see if the below link helps.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/20900492/how-to-remove-site-url-from-top-of-javascript-alert

Shashank...

Davide Periquito wrote:

Hello,

From my knowledge you have no way to control that situation (since it is a "browser"/frame behavior not controlled by the application). As a workaround you can use the pop-up widget that is available on the mobile patterns. 

By using that widget you can better control the behavior of you application, and customize it the way you want.

Regards

Hi Venkata

You could use the pop-up widget and program the show/hide logic yourself as David suggested, or you can use the Dialogs Plugin to replace the javascript alert functionality.

Hope this helps!

CLSJ