GenreId attribute

Hi I'm new to OutSystems and in the Screen lifecycle exercise on page 9 is asking to drag the GenreID Attribute but I cannot find that  attribute anywhere.   I review the other exercises but can find where that  attribute was added.  Did i missed?  any ideas?  Thanks.

Hi,

I can't find the exercise you are talking about. can you post the link here?

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

The exercise is from the Developing OutSystems Web Applications \ UI Interaction Basics \ Screen Lifecycle Interaction Exsercise.

https://www.outsystems.com/learn/lesson/863/screen-lifecycle-interaction-exercise/

Thanks,

Al

Hi Al,

Just downloaded the exercise and the movie entity has that field. You can check it here:

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

How come I do not see it?  Here is my screen capture.  Was I supposed to add it on a previous exercise?  I was not able to see on what exercise.

Hi Al,

Looks like you delete it somehow on OSMDb_Core_af. you have to options. or you download it again. or you create it yourself. you just need to open OSMDb_Core_af go to data and drag MobieGenre > Id to the movie table

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Al Florenz,

That attribute should be added as part of the modeling data relationships exercise, if I'm not mistaken.

Solution

Hi Jorge,

Yes, it is,  I don't know how I missed this exercise.   Thanks.

Solution