Businss Process Diagram in OutSystem

Businss Process Diagram in OutSystem

  

Dear All,

 I am now evaluating Outsystems for creating the Business Process diagram through graphical editor.

Please help to advice whether any plugin or widget are available to achieve this functionality.

Drawing engine to be controlled through master setting like which diagram type can hold what shapes and which shape can be connected to other shape etc.,

It will be great if you could share the possible way of achieving this functionality in outsystems.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Satheesh Chelliah

Hi Sathesh,

What  do you mean by creating the Business Process diagram through graphical editor ? there is nothing featured from Oustsyetms which allows you to create graphical diagram for your Business process.

Regards

-PJ-

Hi Satheesh,

Currently you cannot create business process diagram in Outsystems, only database model diagram you can do it in Outsystems,

1) Data tab -> Entity Diagram -> Add entity diagram

2) Here you drag your entities, and Outsystems will automatically will make joins, based on DeleteRule 

3) For make as image, Module -> Export -> <diagramName> as Image


Hope this helps,


Thanks,

Balu

Hi PJ

Thanks for your reply. 

>>What  do you mean by creating the Business Process diagram through graphical editor ?

Here process diagram I meant the functionality help to create the business flow diagram using the

graphical editor by drag and drop the shapes.

From your reply I understand that there is no module/plugin available in outsystems.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks again for your time on replying my question.

Best Regards,

Satheesh Chelliah

PRAMOD JAIN wrote:

Hi Sathesh,

What  do you mean by creating the Business Process diagram through graphical editor ? there is nothing featured from Oustsyetms which allows you to create graphical diagram for your Business process.

Regards

-PJ-



Hi Balu

Thanks for your reply.

I understood that Outsystems doesn't have any core functionality to create business process diagram.

Please advise is there any module/plugin which can be imported to outsystems achieve my objective.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Satheesh Chelliah


Balu wrote:

Hi Satheesh,

Currently you cannot create business process diagram in Outsystems, only database model diagram you can do it in Outsystems,

1) Data tab -> Entity Diagram -> Add entity diagram

2) Here you drag your entities, and Outsystems will automatically will make joins, based on DeleteRule 

3) For make as image, Module -> Export -> <diagramName> as Image


Hope this helps,


Thanks,

Balu



Solution

Hi Satheesh,

the straight answer to your question is there is no featured plugin to fulfill your requirement . There are many javascript based plugin available but you need to see how can you integrate with Outsytems depends upon they are free or paid.

Usually there are many great workflow manager tool available which does the very specific job .


Regards

-PJ-


Solution

Hi PJ

Thanks for your reply and suggestion in this regards.

Yes. You are right, I need to look for external tool to achieve my objective.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Satheesh Chelliah


PRAMOD JAIN wrote:

Hi Satheesh,

the straight answer to your question is there is no featured plugin to fulfill your requirement . There are many javascript based plugin available but you need to see how can you integrate with Outsytems depends upon they are free or paid.

Usually there are many great workflow manager tool available which does the very specific job .


Regards

-PJ-




Hi Satheesh,

Can you please close this thread by marking any once post as solution so that there will be no further attension on this post.


Regards

-PJ-