Lisbon theme is Responding

Lisbon theme is Responding

Hi all,

I am using Lisbon theme. Widgets like column, Display on device worked well initially, but now it is not responding. Even css class selectors like .desktop, .phone, .tablet is not reacting.

What could be the reason?

Regards,

Hello Iniyavan,

First question: What do you mean by "not reacting"? How are you testing, and what was the result you're expecting. (and are you testing in DEV or in Production?)

Also, a possible reason is that you changed the "theme" of the flow where the pages are, to a theme that is not a lisbon theme or based on it. 

Could also be because you are using a layout that is not a SilkUI layout.

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Iniyavan,

First question: What do you mean by "not reacting"? How are you testing, and what was the result you're expecting. (and are you testing in DEV or in Production?)

Also, a possible reason is that you changed the "theme" of the flow where the pages are, to a theme that is not a lisbon theme or based on it. 

Could also be because you are using a layout that is not a SilkUI layout.

Cheers.

Hi Eduardo,

As you can see in the above picture I defined different width for a container according to the device they are using. But it doesn't reflect in the respective devices. And I am testing in the DEV environment.

Regarding layout, I guess it is based on the SilkUI layout.

Thanks.

Hi Iniyavan M,

How are you testing this? and what exactly are you seeing (which of the CSS definition is being applied and in what device)?

Also can you inspect your source (from the Browser dev tools) and see if it is applying the right class (Desktop, Tablet or Phone) to the body tag?