[OneSignal] User ID and Push Notification to User ID

[OneSignal] User ID and Push Notification to User ID

Hello,

I want to ask something about OneSignal Plugin in Outsystems.

Question:

1. How to create User Id in OneSignal? i saw the register User in OneSignalAPI. but the only Output parameter is "Success" and UserId is in input parameter. And also, what are OneSignalPushToken, DeviceHardwareId, and DeviceType?

Thank you!

Solution

UserId id created automatically when you call registerwithuser.

You can check the data by opening OneSignalPlugin in service center, and open OneSignalAPI, then go to entity - Device

The other variable that you mentioned is OneSignal generated data from device info when you register with native device.

Joshua Benaya wrote:

Hello,

Question:

1. How to create User Id in OneSignal? i saw the register User in OneSignalAPI. but the only Output parameter is "Success" and UserId is in input parameter. And also, what are OneSignalPushToken, DeviceHardwareId, and DeviceType?

Thank you!

Solution

Toto Hugo wrote:

UserId id created automatically when you call registerwithuser.

You can check the data by opening OneSignalPlugin in service center, and open OneSignalAPI, then go to entity - Device

The other variable that you mentioned is OneSignal generated data from device info when you register with native device.

Joshua Benaya wrote:

Hello,

Question:

Thank you!

Hi Toto,

Thank you for the answer!, it helps me to solve my problem.