New v11 Screen Templates not showing

New v11 Screen Templates not showing

Have uprgaded my personal environment to v11 and installed all of the new modules from the forge but for some reason when I create a new application with TopMenu_Template I am unable to select the screen templates when adding a new screen.  

Anyone else having this issue?  Have i missed something in the setup?

Hi Daniel,

I have tried to create one sample web app using TopMenu_Template. (v11)
Also I have created a new web screen and it popped up ready made templates to choose from.

One thing to check is whether you are getting warning icons while selecting theme templates or not.
Please check below image.

If you are getting these warning icons that means your templates will not be rendered perfectly and you will not see results as expected.

Refer to this URL for more details about compatibility or screen templates and modules.

Regards,
Palak Patel

Hi Palak,  the challenge i am getting is that I am only able to select "Empty" from the list of templates not even getting the templates to show the warning.  Thats what makes me think i may not have set something up correctly.

Hi Daniel,

Did you check dependencies of OutSystemsUIWeb 
Because all these templates are rendered from that I believe. 

Palak Patel wrote:

Hi Daniel,

Did you check dependencies of OutSystemsUIWeb 
Because all these templates are rendered from that I believe. 

I have all of the OutSystemsUIWeb (and Template_TopMenu) items referenced to make sure i pick everything up.

Hi Daniel,

Were you able to find the answer to your query? I encountered the same concern when trying to create with templates.

Thanks.

Charissa Mangubat wrote:

Hi Daniel,

Were you able to find the answer to your query? I encountered the same concern when trying to create with templates.

Thanks.

I think it’s something to do with proxies as it works fine for me from home but not from my office.  I have the same issue with accessing forge and mobile app generation from service studio on that network.

Daniel Asserati wrote:

Charissa Mangubat wrote:

Hi Daniel,

Thanks.

I think it’s something to do with proxies as it works fine for me from home but not from my office.  I have the same issue with accessing forge and mobile app generation from service studio on that network.

Thank you Daniel. I'll try that when I'm at home. Thanks again for your reply.