Can't see preparation in screen action of a web block

Can't see preparation in screen action of a web block

Hi,

I created a web block and added a preparation and a screen action to it. Now when I'm trying to access preparation(list returned by using aggregate) in my web block, I'm not able to do so. Preparation folder is not present in the scope o of my screen action. But When I'm using Webscreen in place of web block I can access preparation. Any solution?

Hi Shashankit,

Can you share an OML with this problem? Because it's perfectly possible to access e.g. a Preperation Aggregate in a Screen Action of a Web Block:

Shashankit Thakur wrote:

Hi,

I created a web block and added a preparation and a screen action to it. Now when I'm trying to access preparation(list returned by using aggregate) in my web block, I'm not able to do so. Preparation folder is not present in the scope o of my screen action. But When I'm using Webscreen in place of web block I can access preparation. Any solution?

You should be able to find preparation while on screen action scope.

Just to clarify, the screen action you're trying to find the WB's preparation on, was added to that WB, right? Cause you'll only be able to see preparation within WB's context, not in the screen's it's used in.

Hi Kilian, Jose,

You can see I have created preparation for my PopupBlock and in my server action "OK" when I'm trying to use my Preparation responses( Rest API Response) it's not showing up in the scope. Anyway I managed to do it by creating local variables and storing my responses in it and then using them in my server action.

Thanks!

Hi Shashankit,

I've recreated your scenario, and for me it works as expected:

Can you share the OML so we can take a look at what's causing your particular case? Or at least show what the Preperation looks like?