[OutSystems UI Mobile Samples] Silk UI Mobile Samples Version 11 Support

[OutSystems UI Mobile Samples] Silk UI Mobile Samples Version 11 Support

Forge Component
(3)
Published on 14 Nov by OutSystems R&D
3 votes
Published on 14 Nov by OutSystems R&D

Hi Team,

Are there any time frames for upgrading the Silk UI Moblie Samples to support version 11 platforms?

I'm particularly interested in making use of the calendar. If there's another way I can put a calendar in my application, please let me know.

Thanks!

Hi Ruvan

In version 11 SilkUI is now called Outsystems UI Mobile. While you can't straight up copy the sample, the elements are still there, so you can reconsruct your desired screen. Furthermore, with the new quick screen templates, you might be in luck and find something similar to what you're looking for!

Hope this helps!

CLSJ

Hi Carlos,

Thank you very much for your response. 

I didn't even notice the name change but I am indeed already using Outsystems UI Mobile. 

The root of my question still remains though, is there anywhere that I can access a calendar block? The Silk UI Mobile Samples had a calendar block but I can't work out how to get one onto the version 11 platform.

All I can think about is building my own calendar block using PickADay which the original calendar block was based on: https://github.com/dbushell/Pikaday

Thanks,

Ruvan

Solution

Hi Carlos,

I have worked out why the calendar was not showing up in the OutSystems UI Mobile module. I needed to click on manage module dependencies and then ensure that the calendar block was selected to be available. Thank you for your help!

Solution