Cannot publish

Hi,

Can some one help to resolve this issue 

When i try publish in my personal env the process is still running in deploying, The next step publish process is not shown

Thanks,

Jeyasri

Hello Jeyasri

Please check the following screen it should look similar to mine. 

ServiceCenter -> Monitoring -> Environment Health

Lifetime ->Environments

For some reason yours is different, I believe that you should contact Outsystems Support team

Hi JEYASRI,

- Check the internet connectivity.

- Try to publish the same module from other machine.

- Try to republish the module after closing the service studio completely (all multiple windows).

- Watch out the Service Center Error logs and environment health status.

- If the above steps is not working out, Restart your machine after deleting all temp files from system temp folder (or use system optimizer tools).

Hope it helps.

Kind Regards,

Benjith Sam

Davide Periquito wrote:

Hello Jeyasri

Please check the following screen it should look similar to mine. 

ServiceCenter -> Monitoring -> Environment Health

Lifetime ->Environments

For some reason yours is different, I believe that you should contact Outsystems Support team

Benjith Sam wrote:

Hi JEYASRI,

- Try to republish the module after closing the service studio completely (all multiple windows).

- If the above steps is not working out, Restart your machine after deleting all temp files from system temp folder (or use system optimizer tools).

Hope it helps.

Kind Regards,

Benjith Sam

Hi,

How to solve this

That means that you are in great trouble :(

You can try to wait sometime, so the service can try to recover or contact outsystems support: support@outsystems.com.

Take into consideration that you are talking about a personal environment and it will not be top priority for the support team. Additionally, make a save to your hard drive of the content that you have there (eSpaces).

Solution

JEYASRI R wrote:

Benjith Sam wrote:

Hi JEYASRI,

Hope it helps.

Kind Regards,

Benjith Sam

Hi,

How to solve this

Hi Jeyasri,

Try to login to outsystems account and see what is the status of your personal space.Wake up your personal space and then try to publish it.

Best,

AG

Solution