Google Maps Api Key

Google Maps Api Key

Good Morning,

I have a valid api key generated yesterday. Inserting the api key into the application I get the following error and I can not see the map.

Can you help me?

Thanks,

João Roque

Hi João,

You're having a 403 (forbidden) code, which means your application server cannot connect to google API.

Have you already set the API key in the site property of the Google maps eSpace? This should be step 1.

If you already set the key in the site property, you need to go to Google developer tools and configure your application server in the list of IPs that can call that API. You can find more information here.

Hope it helps.

João

João Roque wrote:

Hi João, thanks for the help, but I can not see the maps.
I'm using static google maps.

Error:

Can you help?

João Roque

João Marques wrote:

Hi João,

Thank you for your help.

I already did everything you indicated and the same error still appears.

João Roque

Hi João,

You're having a 403 (forbidden) code, which means your application server cannot connect to google API.

Have you already set the API key in the site property of the Google maps eSpace? This should be step 1.

If you already set the key in the site property, you need to go to Google developer tools and configure your application server in the list of IPs that can call that API. You can find more information here.

Hope it helps.

João

João Roque wrote:

solved. Tnks for help me.

João Roque

João Roque wrote:

Hi João, thanks for the help, but I can not see the maps.
I'm using static google maps.

Error:

Can you help?

João Roque

João Marques wrote:

Hi João,

Thank you for your help.

I already did everything you indicated and the same error still appears.

João Roque

Hi João,

Hope it helps.

João