Cant Run and Debug in Personal Area

Hi All,

I'm trying to publish and debug in my personal area from the debugger drop down menu and I get an error saying "1-Click Publish required - 'Procurement' was published with a different Service Studio version."  Any idea how to resolve this?

Thanks

Lalith

Hi

This message will appear when following reasons,

1) If you consumed any modules/reference, then you must publish first, then try Run and debug in personal area

2) Your version is not latest version in service center, the time working on some one will publish there version, what you need to do is, get there version and publish, after Run and debug in personal area.

So in your case do the publish and it will work in personal area.

Thanks,

Balu

Balu wrote:

Hi

This message will appear when following reasons,

1) If you consumed any modules/reference, then you must publish first, then try Run and debug in personal area

2) Your version is not latest version in service center, the time working on some one will publish there version, what you need to do is, get there version and publish, after Run and debug in personal area.

So in your case do the publish and it will work in personal area.

Thanks,

Balu

I have already published my module. Also, I clicked on Module > open another version,  and I see that my module is the latest version. I still have the error.

Thanks

Hi Lalith,

You should publish all your modules first using the latest Service Studio versions which you are using.
This could happen when you have some old modules published using previous Service Studio version and now you are using latest version of Service Studio for the debugging in personal environment.

Regards,
Palak Patel

Hi Lalith,

Try to publish all modules from latest version of service studio.

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

Thank for replying guys but as I have already said, I have published all of my modules with the latest service studio. I also tried creating a test application with a single module and tried to debug in personal area after publishing. This test app was only ever published with 1 service studio version, and I still get the same error. If it is relevant, I recently upgraded to outsystems 11 from outsystems 10.

Thanks

Lalith

Hi,

Is something like this?

I'm with this problem and I'm using SS11 Realease 2. What's your realease?

Best regards,

Ricardo

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi,

Is something like this?

I'm with this problem and I'm using SS11 Realease 2. What's your realease?

Best regards,

Ricardo

Hi,

Yes, that is the same error. I'm using SS11 , development environment - 11.0.109.0

Thanks

Lalith

I think this can be a bug. 

Someone else have the same problem?

i do i can not debug in SS 11. I am using my free trial environement