Form BUG: Data is getting replaced with the previous entered data

Form BUG: Data is getting replaced with the previous entered data

Hi,

I have a passenger form and in that form the previous data which I entered is getting stored(which I don't want i.e. I want a clean form after every reloading).

I found one bug more that the data is present in that form and If I try to create a new user then the previous data is getting replaced.

I am sharing the screenshots for better understanding:

1) This form is having previous data( which is also a bug )

2)the data of previous person (i.e. bharath) is coming in another name

3) The last value in the list (i.e. bharath) is getting replaced with the new name

Please help asap.

Hi Ankita,

Your issue is probably related with a limitation of Form widget: in an AJAX refresh, when using the form the data source is not automatically binded again back to the form widget.

If that is the case, you have to do it explicitly in the preparation in this case, which means that in the preparation you should set Form = DataSource or input.  You can find more details here.

João Marques wrote:

Hi Ankita,

Your issue is probably related with a limitation of Form widget: in an AJAX refresh, when using the form the data source is not automatically binded again back to the form widget.

If that is the case, you have to do it explicitly in the preparation in this case, which means that in the preparation you should set Form = DataSource or input.  You can find more details here.

I am not getting the solution for my problem.

Please solve  I have attached oml