Cancel in "On Close" event of Human Activity

Cancel in "On Close" event of Human Activity

Hi,

I am using BPT in our project and have a human activity which has "On Close" event. The "On Close" event is triggered by UpdateRequest of Request entity.  Request entity is updated when user saves the request details as draft or submit the request. But I only want to close the human activity when user submits the request. I thought of cancelling in "On Close" event of Activity but I dont' know how to do that. Or Any other way to handle that? Thanks in advance.

Hi aung,

I created a simple example with an order and a order_status:

You can specify that the close only happens when that specific order (orderId) updates and it has a specific value on OrderStatusId. In the case below the human activity will only close when the Order is updated with the close status.

Regards,

Marcelo

aung thiha wrote:

Hi,

I am using BPT in our project and have a human activity which has "On Close" event. The "On Close" event is triggered by UpdateRequest of Request entity.  Request entity is updated when user saves the request details as draft or submit the request. But I only want to close the human activity when user submits the request. I thought of cancelling in "On Close" event of Activity but I dont' know how to do that. Or Any other way to handle that? Thanks in advance.

Hi anug,

To close an activity there is method define in System module called ActivityClose. You can use that method to close your activity.

Sachin