Processes doesn't work in P11

Processes doesn't work in P11

Hi guys,

I'm trying the newest P11 and what is my surprise when I noticed that the processes doesn't run/launch.

I created a simple example using the Master Class on Modeling Business Processes (BPT) > Create Your First Business Process where the processes launch in a Create Proposed Session and here is the result:

On the process monitoring:

Did anyone else experience this behavior?

Thanks,

César

Hi César,

Are you sure? PE are a bit slow, so the scheduler might take sometime to process the request.

Is the list still empty?

Hi João,

I notice the same issue. I made the same test 1 hour ago and no signs of any activity from Process log.

I did a test in my PE in version 11 and everything worked fine.

João Heleno wrote:

I did a test in my PE in version 11 and everything worked fine.

Did you recreate the same scenario? 

My process is launched on the create of an entity... is that not enough to emulate your scenario?

João Heleno wrote:

My process is launched on the create of an entity... is that not enough to emulate your scenario?

Joao, I'm using the SelectionProcess espace to do it and if you real want to help please, try to follow the same steps that I did. By the way, doesn't look that processes that should be created yesterday take so long to "show" in the processes list ;)

I published your module in my PE and nothing wrong happened.

What's your PE status in Lifetime? Platform health OK?

I asked some colleagues and I tried in them environment, and I noticed that depends from environment to environment. There are some guys that can launch processes without any problem, and there are guys that the processes doesn't run. 

Maybe the error came from the Environment Health:

Well I can see from that screenshot that something went wrong in Oct 8th.

Both your deployment controller and scheduler services have warnings and your processes are all queued.

Open a ticket in the Support portal. They'll look into it.

João Heleno wrote:

I published your module in my PE and nothing wrong happened.

What's your PE status in Lifetime? Platform health OK?

The Platform health is OK. There are only some warnings in Environment Health in service center.

Yeah, but the cause of those warnings is most certainly what's preventing the Platform Services from running successfully and, therefore, your BPT processes from executing with success.

Like I said before, just open a ticket with OS Support.

Yours truly

João Heleno

OutSystems MVP

I opened a ticket with Outsystems when I notice this behavior and they said it would be investigated. Yesterday they did some maintenance on my Personal environment and the Health Environment is ok now and processes work.

Thanks Cesar, for noticing this behavior.