Out system11 web associate certification

Out system11 web associate certification

When Outsystem planning to launch Outsystem11 web associate certification. If there is not any plan in near future, then can we go for certification for platform10. Please suggest.

Last tuesday at the NextStep event I was told that P11 exams will start somewhere around december 2018.

However if you already have an P10 certification for associate, you can do a so called upgrade exam to P11 associate, which contains only a fraction of the questions of a full exam. This upgrade exam will also cost a little less then a full exam (but comes with the requirement of having a simular level in the previous version).

Joey Moree wrote:

Last tuesday at the NextStep event I was told that P11 exams will start somewhere around december 2018.

However if you already have an P10 certification for associate, you can do a so called upgrade exam to P11 associate, which contains only a fraction of the questions of a full exam. This upgrade exam will also cost a little less then a full exam (but comes with the requirement of having a simular level in the previous version).

Hi Joey,

I am an Associate Web developer P-10. If I want to do certification as an Professional developer then can I give it on P-11 or should I upgrade the Associate Web developer certification from P-10 to P-11?

Thanks

I would personally do the professional, else you will have to do 2 exams haha.

Joey Moree wrote:

Its December. Is certification for P11 is launched already or what is approx date to launch certification. Please suggest.

Anyone got an update on the Certification launch date by any chance ?