Can't connect to my environment

Can't connect to my environment

I've been working on my environment for a while and it runs extremely steady. Incidentally, today when I opened the Service Studio application and tried to connect to my environment, this message appeared and I could not connect to my environment. Please tell me the reason why and how to fix it? I did everything in my environment and now they are almost gone. Please help me. Thank you!

Try logging in on lifetime to see if there are any messages there.

http://hien-leduy.outsystemscloud.com/LifeTime

You might also want to open a support ticket, there might be something wrong with the server.

Check also if you personal environment is up and running, at the Outsystems site after the login.

Dear Joey,

Thank you for your help! I followed your instructions. There are no message appeared. However when I access "User management" there is an error as shown below

Do you know the cause of this error?

Davide Periquito wrote:

Check also if you personal environment is up and running, at the Outsystems site after the login.

Yes, it's running. I can login to the outsystems home page, but I can't access to the environment in the service studio

Can you log in into the ServiceCenter and check what errors are showing up?

URL below:

https://hien-leduy.outsystemscloud.com/servicecenter/

Can you also try to hit the create new application on the outsystems site?

What version of service studio are you using? 

Hi Davide,

I can't access to the Service Center, This error occurs when I try to access to the service center

I'm using version 11.0.109.0

Khai,

Your environment is not in version 11.
Trying to access the environment from Service Studio version 11 will not work.

Or you install version 10 of Service Center, or you ask to upgrade your environment to version 11.

Cheers.

P.S. Sorry, I must ask. Is your environemnt in version 11 already?
If so, you can try to update it and see if this solve the isso.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Khai,

Or you install version 10 of Service Center, or you ask to upgrade your environment to version 11.

Cheers.

That doesn't explain why he is unable to access /ServiceCenter by browser.

As a last resort, you can open a ticket in OutSystems Support so they can take a look into it.

Joey Moree wrote:

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Khai,

Cheers.

That doesn't explain why he is unable to access /ServiceCenter by browser.

Yes. That is wahy I asked him to upgrade to the new version if it is in 11 already, and if not, to open a ticket with the support, as the environment can be with problems only OutSystems can solve :)

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Khai,

Cheers.

Hi Eduardo,

How can i check the environment version. I try to access the environment and this is all I see, is there any problem with my environment?

and i also can't connect to Service center.

You can see the environment version on ServiceCenter(right Column), URL that I've provided you.

In this case it seems that you have something filling up your Database, can you clean it up?

Khai,

I highly recommend to submit a support case towards outsystems.

This doesn't seem like something you can fix on your own.

Though Outsystems support uses best effort for free users it can take some time before it is solved.

https://success.outsystems.com/Support

Dear Davide and Joey, thank you very much. I will try to send a support to outsystems. And wait for their reply. Thank you for your help.