Regarding debugging icons

Regarding debugging icons

Currently, I am working on the input validations in the 32 hours web development course. In this task, while doing debugging I can start debugging but I can't see the other icons except for start and stop icons. I am providing the screenshot below. Can you please let me know Why I am getting like this.

Hi Trinusha,

You can see them, but they are disabled because you are actually not yet debugging.

If you set a breakpoint, and the breakpoint is 'hit' the other icons will enable.

If the breakpoint is hit it is shown also around the red breakpoint bullet so that you see where you are.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Actually, I kept the breakpoint and I started the debugging. I can explain you in detail, I kept breakpoint at person detail screen and I started testing it in my browser. While I am testing the page is continuously loading and I can't see any other icons but while I am testing other screens without breakpoint they are working. Can you please look into the attached screenshot.

Regards,

Trinusha

Hi Trinusha,

What I see in your screenshot is that the breakpoint is not hit.

So I see the breakpoint is in a save button, what happens when you press save?

I experience sometimes debugger not working, so I prefer always to start the debugger with the checkbox checked to start in a new window.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Trinusha,

What I see in your screenshot is that the breakpoint is not hit.

So I see the breakpoint is in a save button, what happens when you press save?

I experience sometimes debugger not working, so I prefer always to start the debugger with the checkbox checked to start in a new window.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

After I press Save button, Page is loading again and again.

I started the debugger in the new window only by checking the checkbox.

Regards,

Trinusha

Hi Trinusha,

Can you check if you have any error in service center, monitoring -> error logs,

You can able to debug from your personal area (press F6) Menu -> Debugger -> Run and Debug in the Personal Area?

Thanks,

Balu

Balu wrote:

Hi Trinusha,

Can you check if you have any error in service center, monitoring -> error logs,

You can able to debug from your personal area (press F6) Menu -> Debugger -> Run and Debug in the Personal Area?

Thanks,

Balu

Hi Balu,

Actually, I am getting a new error while starting the debugging like "Module is published with a different Service Studio Version.

Please find the attached Screen Shot.

Regards,

Trinusha.

trinusha karumanchi wrote:

Balu wrote:

Hi Trinusha,

Thanks,

Balu

Hi Balu,

Actually, I am getting a new error while starting the debugging like "Module is published with a different Service Studio Version.

Please find the attached Screen Shot.

Regards,

Trinusha.

Did you try and publish the application again with your current service studio version?