Table Records header displays in data row

Table Records header displays in data row

Hi, I am trying to follow the the Widgets Exercise.  I have added the Movies and People Table Records to the pages, however the column headers display in the cell record values when I open in browser.  However, the Table Records look fine in Service Studio.

For the People, it doesn't even display the date of birth data, just the header.  In Service Studio it shows the data.

Below are a few screenshots.  What am I doing wrong?  I have repeated a few steps.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Travis,

I tried replicating your issue in a very simple project that just displays the list of Users, but for me the headers show up as they should... can you show us your OML?

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Travis,

I tried replicating your issue in a very simple project that just displays the list of Users, but for me the headers show up as they should... can you show us your OML?

Hi Jorge,

Sorry, I am quite new.  I am sure I should know this, but what is OML?

Trav

That's ok, we were once quite new to OutSystems. OML is the file extension for a module you save on the filesystem. In this case, I was asking for a copy of the module you are working on (OSMDb_TRC most likely). 

Easiest way to get it is, in Service Studio (the IDE), going to the Module menu, expanding the Export submenu and choose one of the Save/SaveAs options.

Jorge Martins wrote:

That's ok, we were once quite new to OutSystems. OML is the file extension for a module you save on the filesystem. In this case, I was asking for a copy of the module you are working on (OSMDb_TRC most likely). 

Easiest way to get it is, in Service Studio (the IDE), going to the Module menu, expanding the Export submenu and choose one of the Save/SaveAs options.

Thank you Jorge,

Attached is the OML file.

Trav

Hi Jorge,

I figured out the issue.  The titles appear in the text when the Device Preview mode.  See the screenshots below.

That said, thank you very much for looking into this for me.

Trav