How best to submit feedback/suggestions in bulk with attachments?

How best to submit feedback/suggestions in bulk with attachments?

Is there an easy way to submit feedback and ideas in bulk easily?  I have 50 of them with images embedded in a document and wondered how best to submit them.  Thanks in advance.

Feedback for Outsystems?

Perhaps you could categorize them and then post a few idea's? (ex styling feedback, or functional improvements)

Or contact support? But then the rest of the community can't view your idea's....

It would take me a while to go though it all and unfortunately not sure it would be the best use of my time at the moment (I am waged and must account for what I do and how I use my time).

However please can I ask what happens when an idea is submitted to the forum vs support, does it make any potential difference to the outcome?

PS: I forgot to say thank you for replying btw, appreciate you taking the time!

Solution

The difference would be, if posting it on the idea board, other community members can like your idea (increasing the likelyhood of it being inplemented), they could even add some of their own applications of your idea, possibly expanding your idea with extra ideas.

However if you have about 50 ideas lying around, that's probably too big for 1 idea item..... causing people to lose track of what all of it entails.

A ticket to support, will probably have a lower inplementation rate, but you could probably manage to have all your ideas in 1 ticket.

(You can also edit your posts, no need to make a double post :) )

Personally I'd prefer if you'd post it on the idea board, this could also prevent duplicate ideas being posted and besides that... I'm interested to see what you got!

Solution

Ok that's really helpful, thanks.  Perhaps if I have time at some point I could pick out what I perceive to be the most important and share here in the forums and in the meantime submit them all in bulk to OS support.

Joey Moree wrote:

Personally I'd prefer if you'd post it on the idea board, this could also prevent duplicate ideas being posted and besides that... I'm interested to see what you got!

Ok, hopefully I'll get around to it sometime soon! lol

Although quite a lot though is just niggly things for streamlining the process.  I recently worked on a project (not Outsystems) and I had slightly streamlined how I was working compared to others in the group and I literally doubled what each of the rest of the team managed to output for every single session we worked on it, so I'm very aware of how much the 'little' things can really add up and make a difference (it was a very simple project that we were doing for a college and we were all doing the identical work, so there were no other real variables to account for my doubled output other than the physical speed I was working at).  And given that speed of development is key to Outsystems, I figured that ease of use for development can potentially make a significant difference over time, hence my capturing any ideas for improvement as I'm working.