Error executing child request.

Error executing child request.

Hi All,

I'm using the component Web Silk UI Website Template for test, and I find this error.

Does anybody here already encountered this error. 

Please note that the System Component is up to date.

Obrigado pela Atenção e qualquer ajuda.

[1] Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.
   at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
   at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage, VirtualPath path, VirtualPath filePath, String physPath, Exception error, String queryStringOverride)

[2] 'Website_Section' Web Block is incompatible with the 'LisbonTheme' module definition. Please update it.
   at proxy_IzzyTechnology_LisbonTheme.Flows.FlowLisbonTheme.WBlkWebsite_Section.get_wtContent()
   at ssIzzyTechnology.Flows.FlowMainFlow.ScrnHomePage.FindControl(String id)
   at ssIzzyTechnology.Flows.FlowMainFlow.ScrnHomePage.InitializeComponent(HeContext heContext)
   at ssIzzyTechnology.Flows.FlowMainFlow.ScrnHomePage.OnInit(EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Hi Rôney,

If you have a problem with a specific Forge component your best bet is to post this question on the component's Support page so the developer(s) can be aware and answer you.

From the error message, I'd suggest you make sure that you have up-to-date and compatible versions (same version number) of Silk UI Web and Lisbon Template, and after that make sure you refresh dependencies of the Silk UI Website Template and/or your module that is using it.

I'm curious though, what made you choose this component over the Silk UI's Lisbon Template it is based on (and that is supported by OutSystems directly)?