[Google Maps] Set Region in Google Maps

[Google Maps] Set Region in Google Maps

  
Forge Component
(21)
Published on 18 Oct by Labs
21 votes
Published on 18 Oct by Labs

Hi Everyone, 


We are trying to set Region property in Google Maps.

Where should I place this setting to show map for specific region? 


Regards,

Palak Patel

Palak Patel wrote:

Hi Everyone, 


We are trying to set Region property in Google Maps.

Where should I place this setting to show map for specific region? 


Regards,

Palak Patel

Hi Palak,

You can give the parameter in javascript like: "®ion=regionName".

Regards



Hi Hasib,

Where can I define this parameter in Javascript?
In My Application, I can only see Options which I can provide in Map.

In these options I need to provide these details i.e. {region:regionName}? 

Solution

Palak Patel wrote:

Hi Hasib,

Where can I define this parameter in Javascript?
In My Application, I can only see Options which I can provide in Map.

In these options I need to provide these details i.e. {region:regionName}? 

Dear Palak,

Open Google Map plugin in service studio and open Map block. 

There will be an expression on the screen. open that and put the parameter . See the below screen.

Hopes this will resolve your problem.


Regards,

Solution

mohammad hasib wrote:

Palak Patel wrote:

Hi Hasib,

Where can I define this parameter in Javascript?
In My Application, I can only see Options which I can provide in Map.

In these options I need to provide these details i.e. {region:regionName}? 

Dear Palak,

Open Google Map plugin in service studio and open Map block. 

There will be an expression on the screen. open that and put the parameter . See the below screen.

Hopes this will resolve your problem.


Regards,

Thanks Hasib for the quick help.
It worked like a charm.