Can someone suggest the document/learni links to Upgrade OS10 Mobile application OS11

Can someone suggest the document/learni links to Upgrade OS10 Mobile application OS11

Hi ,

Can someone suggest the document/learni links to Upgrade OS10 Mobile application OS11?

I can see for web app migration there are useful links but for mobile Migration (OS10->OS11), I am not able to find any useful links.

Thanks

Dileep

Hi Dileep,

You can refer to the following documents as they include latest features and breaking changes for both Mobile & Web runtime.
Upgrade OutSystems Platform
OutSystems 11 side effects and breaking changes

It is important to check all the above details when you are planning to upgrade your platform from older version to OS11. Please check 'Runtime' for each and every items as it will tell you which service will be impacted - Web or Mobile or Both.

Please note here that you are not only upgrading your Mobile or Web applications, you are upgrading your entire platform.

Let me know if you want any other information.

Regards,
Palak Patel

Palak Patel wrote:

Hi Dileep,

You can refer to the following documents as they include latest features and breaking changes for both Mobile & Web runtime.
Upgrade OutSystems Platform
OutSystems 11 side effects and breaking changes

It is important to check all the above details when you are planning to upgrade your platform from older version to OS11. Please check 'Runtime' for each and every items as it will tell you which service will be impacted - Web or Mobile or Both.

Please note here that you are not only upgrading your Mobile or Web applications, you are upgrading your entire platform.

Let me know if you want any other information.

Regards,
Palak Patel

Hi Palak,

Thanks for you reply.

I have gone through all the urls and new things provided in OS11.

I just wanted to know is there any specific documents. to perform Migration of Mobile Applications to OS11

i.e How to migrate SILKUIMobilePatterns-> OutsystemsUIMobile

and Server side Entity to-> OS11 Service Module or other.

Thanks

Dileep.

Hi Dileep,

Unfortunately there are no documents which describes the details as per your specific requirements, as documents provided on OS11 are general for overall changes.

Regards,
Palak 

Hi Dileep,

Best I can suggest is having a peep at this document here although I assume you'll already have seen that one pass by.
Just search the document for "mobile".
If you haven't looked at it yet it might give you some small insights