Timer Control

  

Hi ,

How to make the action associated with timer run every 5 mins ?

Thanks

Nivetha 

Hi Nivetha,

In service center you can set timer execution, and generate 5 minutes time interval.

Regards,

In service center go to your espace -> timers -> the timer you want to edit and generate a schedule there.

Solution

Hi,

Adding as a note, maybe is wise to also check the intervals of 5 minutes agains the process duration, complexity, and the 20 minutes timeout. 

Regards,

Solution

Marco Arede wrote:

Hi,

Adding as a note, maybe is wise to also check the intervals of 5 minutes agains the process duration, complexity, and the 20 minutes timeout. 

Regards,

Thank You Marco!


Eric Bulters wrote:

In service center go to your espace -> timers -> the timer you want to edit and generate a schedule there.

Thank You Eric!

Nivetha Srinivasan wrote:

Eric Bulters wrote:

In service center go to your espace -> timers -> the timer you want to edit and generate a schedule there.

Thank You Eric!

You are welcome