[ardoJSON] OS 11 Upgrade

[ardoJSON] OS 11 Upgrade

Forge Component
(22)
Published on 24 Oct by Ricardo Silva
22 votes
Published on 24 Oct by Ricardo Silva

IS someone from the team got a moment to publish an OS 11 version of this component?

Hi Paul,

The current version of ardoJSON can be  upgraded to O11 without issues. No changes seem to be needed, as you can see by the Demo.

I can take a look at the component and double check. One thing that worries me is the version of the newtonsoft json library which I'm not sure if it's the same one as the one being used by the platform.

I can't promise to look into this before later today or even on the weekend as this is a personal project.

Ricardo,  

Sorry for the confusion. is it possible for you to publish to the forge a version published with OS11. I'm looking to publish a component that uses this as a dependency but looks like getting an issue as the current component on the forge doesn't include a version published in OS11.

Thanks

I will not publish an "O11-ready version" without me making sure it is really ready for O11.

While the current version seems to be able to be upgraded and work in O11, I still feel like I want to do some checks before publishing a version which I consider is the O11 version of this component.

If you want you should be able to force install ardoJSON on your environment and that should cover the dependency issues you're having.

Ricardo,

Thanks for your quick response. I reinstalled the ardojson from the forge so that it isn't recompile(at least not manually kicked off by me) . I'm getting the error below so my guess is that OS 11 doesn't play well with components being published to the forge with dependencies in version 9 ie it isn't recognising compatibility. 

We may have to wait until you have had a moment to look into the version update.

Thanks  

What other component exactly are you trying to upload?

I'm looking to upload an OS 11 version of  https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/4004/gdpr-compliance-risk/  which leverages https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/3275/microsoft-login-connector/  which I'm looking to publish an OS 11 version of but has a dependency on ardojson. So a chain of dependencies i guess ;)

Solution

Hi Paul,

I just published an O11 version of ardoJSON.

Solution

Awesome thanks for doing that.  Much appreciated.