Hey guys, I have successfully integrated salesforce using the "SalesForce_Connector" from the forge store.  When retrieving accounts and customers using AccountsFind and CustomersFind my application is very slow even with maxResults(20)

I saw the suggestion to combine the actions in server action, and I did it, but again the result is the same.I am seeing that in order to make salesforce request I need to login every time which I suppose is time consuming. I see that the Login response contains ServerURL as well as SessionId. Further I am not able to pass them to the methods like AccountsFind and CustomersFind and everything is happening behind the scenes without my control. 

Can I somehow login only once and cache these serverURL and session, maintaining them separately and just call the actual methods in my "Fetch data from other sources"? As well can I somehow cache the results as well and pull them only on demand. The first part with the login is more important for me, because I don't want to login every time.

If you are facing problems like this, then you must contact the Salesforce consultants, they will help you in solving this problem. You can ask any query related to the Salesforce CRM, its implementation and integration process as well.