Bar chart - not displaying labels in the right order

Bar chart - not displaying labels in the right order

Hello,

I have a bar chart with two data series.

The DataPointList that I use to feed the chart is ordered by month but when the chart is displayed it presents the labels ordered by the series 1, then the series 2 and if there's a month with no data, that month is displayed in the end.

I am sure that the list is ordered by month, the problem is when it is displayed on the chart.

What can I do? Is this a highcharts bug?

Thanks,

Filipa

Filipa Carrelo wrote:

Hello,

I have a bar chart with two data series.

The DataPointList that I use to feed the chart is ordered by month but when the chart is displayed it presents the labels ordered by the series 1, then the series 2 and if there's a month with no data, that month is displayed in the end.

I am sure that the list is ordered by month, the problem is when it is displayed on the chart.

What can I do? Is this a highcharts bug?

Thanks,

Filipa

Hello Filipa,

Can you please share the oml?

KR,

Ruben Bonito

both datasets need to be same size, same order.

so if you are missing data, it has to be filled with 0, otherwise you are going to misaling

J. wrote:

both datasets need to be same size, same order.

so if you are missing data, it has to be filled with 0, otherwise you are going to misaling

I filled it with 0.

Hi Filipa,

Can you send the oml or a print screen of the query and another one of the logic?

Solved with a work around.

Added first a dummy series, with transparent color, for the 12 months. So now is always displayng the 12 labels.

Thanks for the replies