Duplicate Values

Duplicate Values

I have a candidates table and a recruitment table and also a recruitment processes table. Every time I add any of the above all of them add the record. I'm new to outsystems but how I do fix this duplication problem.

I also have missing text in tables as well.

Hi Asma,

Can you share screenshot for better understanding of your problem.

Thanks

Rajat Agrawal

It automatically adds the Candidate. I am unable to see the candidates name in the table field.

Then I go to the Dashboard I have the candidate added twice.

I also have the issues to being able to be able to duplicate the candidate with multiple list records and in this table record as well.

How can i stop from being able to click the Add button when there is no canadidate and how do I stop the duplication of the candidates, interviews and recruitment process. Can you do a screen share.

I also get this when I deleted the candidate.

Here you have two of the same candidate and duplicated values.the second on the list automatically popped up. I need to stop duplications of fields

Once I deleted I get this.

You see the world is still there and my candidate is missing.

So when I delete the candidate in the recruitment process or do the reverse they add to there own list or remove it.

Hi Asma,

Can you please share oml file.

Thanks

Asma Fayaz wrote:

I have a candidates table and a recruitment table and also a recruitment processes table. Every time I add any of the above all of them add the record. I'm new to outsystems but how I do fix this duplication problem.

Hi Asma, 

Check the joins of your table in the aggregate. Because of the joins of the table the records are duplicated.

Please check joining condition..might be u are using left join...Thanks

Here is my oml

Hi Asma,

Can u plz describe step to reproduce so that i can check ur OML file as its having some dependency issue.

Thanks!

Here are the modules I used with it.

I have also added in the users system encrpt password 

the entities role, user_role, user.

Here u again create candidate...u have to bind the candidate not add.

Check add action logic

Lot of issue in the below snap.

Please do proper mapping and debugging.

While creating interview or other entities data,you have to pass candidate into data source by using assignment.

U missed this that is main point for mapping between entities.

Hi Asma,

Did you went through this course https://www.outsystems.com/learn/paths/2/becoming-a-web-developer/? This will help you into building your first application. 

Also you should rethinking your data model because it's really confusing. For example you shouldn't have a CandidateId in a recruitment process. You should have multiple multiple candidates linked to that process and than you need to select the one chosen for the job

@Asma and @Jitendra can you keep your answers to 1 post? or else is really difficult to everyone to follow the conversation. You can use the edit post if you need to add more information

Regards,

Marcelo

I fully agree with Marcelo.

Too many questions in one post. Difficult to follow by other members. :(