Displaying elapsed time for Batch Processing using BPT process and timer.

Displaying elapsed time for Batch Processing using BPT process and timer.

Hello.
I have been doing batch processing with BPT's Process and Timer

How to determine the elapsed time from the process start to process end and display it to the web screen with FeedBack_Message widget?

Please give me some suggestion...

Hi Khandakar,

You can do this by keeping track of the start DateTime and end DateTime of the process. You can do this in a seperate entity for every process. The elapsed time would be the differences between the start datetime and end datetime (or start datetime and current datetime if the process is still running).

Sam Rijkers wrote:

Hi Khandakar,

You can do this by keeping track of the start DateTime and end DateTime of the process. You can do this in a seperate entity for every process. The elapsed time would be the differences between the start datetime and end datetime (or start datetime and current datetime if the process is still running).

Thank you for your suggestion about separate entity ....i will try it...

Hi,

On BPT process set "Yes" on "Expose Process Entity". That will create a new entity for that process, one of the fields is "Created" which contains process creation date time. You don't need to create an entity manually

Nelson Inácio wrote:

Hi,

On BPT process set "Yes" on "Expose Process Entity". That will create a new entity for that process, one of the fields is "Created" which contains process creation date time. You don't need to create an entity manually

Thank you very much....