Out-system development environment Downgrade v11 to v10

Out-system development environment Downgrade v11 to v10

how can I downgrade my out system cloud environment.? Because my clients are using OS IDE and Cloud v10 but my version is 11. I can't able to access clients cloud. Help to resolve this issues. give me a suggestion for downgrade my environment    

Hi,

You can install OS11 and OS10 on your computer next to eachother. 

Use the version of service studio that matches the platform version that you want to access.

Regards,

Daniel

No need to downgrade your environment. You can have both OS 10 IDE and OS 11 IDE installed on your pc. With V10 you can access your clients cloud and with V11 you can connect to your cloud environment.

Unless you need to copy some code/screens/logic form one environment to the other...

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi,

You can install OS11 and OS10 on your computer next to eachother. 

Use the version of service studio that matches the platform version that you want to access.

Regards,

Daniel

Thank you..! I cant able to access v11 cloud from v10 Ide. thats my issues. I need to downgrade my v11 ide.

You can access your v11 cloud with v11 ide. So just install v11 ide (and leave v10 ide intact, so you can still access your v10 cloud).

Joost Rutten wrote:

You can access your v11 cloud with v11 ide. So just install v11 ide (and leave v10 ide intact, so you can still access your v10 cloud).

my client cloud version is 10. But I have default v11 cloud. I need  downgrade my Cloud  

Hi,

you can download version 10 here https://www.outsystems.com/home/downloadsdetail/110/2122/ and you can install it on your pc. you will have both versions installed v10 and v11. make sure you open the right one to access the environment that you want

Regards,

Marcelo

You want to have the same cloud-version as your clients?

For what reason? I think if you have a good reason, you can call the Outsystems supportdesk and eventually they can provide you with an older (personal?) cloud environment.