How to pass a view in a different module?

How to pass a view in a different module?

I have a module (TravelUp) and I want to pass another view in my module (Travelup Manager).If this can not be done, how can I have a module to log in and when LoginClientAction ends depending on the type of role I am redirected to one of these modules (Travelup manager, Travelup facilit or Travelup traveler)

Solution

Hello Emilio,

To navigate to a screen in a different module, you need to have a reference for it. Just that. You adapt your login action to check the role and navigate to the correct screen (if it is in a different module, you need a reference for it).

I would recommend you a different approach.

I would have the core in the server in a single web module, with the server entities, or even a service module (new in 11), and would than create separate applications for each role, if the same user can have a single role.

This way, you separate better the applications (that will be different). If you have a set of screens that will be the same for all the roles, you could have a module that is used by the other applications.

Remember that a mobile application is a "single page application", so all the used mobile modules will be compiled and integrated in the same package to be installed in the device.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Solution

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Emilio,

To navigate to a screen in a different module, you need to have a reference for it. Just that. You adapt your login action to check the role and navigate to the correct screen (if it is in a different module, you need a reference for it).

I would recommend you a different approach.

I would have the core in the server in a single web module, with the server entities, or even a service module (new in 11), and would than create separate applications for each role, if the same user can have a single role.

This way, you separate better the applications (that will be different). If you have a set of screens that will be the same for all the roles, you could have a module that is used by the other applications.

Remember that a mobile application is a "single page application", so all the used mobile modules will be compiled and integrated in the same package to be installed in the device.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

i try it and it work, thank you Eduardo