Best Approach to develop a Container Like App in Outsystems

Best Approach to develop a Container Like App in Outsystems

  

Hi,

I have a specific requirement for developing an application, where the application will be 70% common for all clients but rest 30% will be a customize change in terms of behavior / business logic / UI / Flow.

The app is a kind of Multi-tenant app, which will be serving for all ours Clients company thorugh a single mobile app.

Any Idea how we can achieve the same bye below:

1- A Container app like Outsystems-Now

2- Container app like DronaHQ

If there's any bet approach to achieve the same with Outsystem, will be much better.

Thanks,

Assif


assif_tiger wrote:

Hi,

I have a specific requirement for developing an application, where the application will be 70% common for all clients but rest 30% will be a customize change in terms of behavior / business logic / UI / Flow.

The app is a kind of Multi-tenant app, which will be serving for all ours Clients company thorugh a single mobile app.

Any Idea how we can achieve the same bye below:

1- A Container app like Outsystems-Now

2- Container app like DronaHQ

If there's any bet approach to achieve the same with Outsystem, will be much better.

Thanks,

Assif


?


Hi Assif,

You can organize your app code to be 70% in one common module, and the other 30% to be in another module.

Depending on the use cases, the module could be an eSpace or an application.

I'd suggest to take a look into this video tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNuq0ssQsM0

And also this 4 layer canvas explanation:

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Maintenance_and_Operations/Designing_the_architecture_of_your_OutSystems_applications/01_The_4_Layer_Canvas

Regards,